Menu Close Menu

Nail Style Social Icon For Fashion Blog

Social Icon
Today I am sharing with you Nail style Social bookmarking icon pack. this icons specially for fashion blogs. you can use this icons for personal and commercial projects.  This icon pack available in 2 formats. .CDR .PNG if your are know about Corel draw so you can edit this yourself and you can convert this in any format psd, eps, ai, and jpg unlimited size. This is my Third post for bookmarking icons. check out my previous post, wood style icons, and circle style icons.

Icons Pack Detail!

in this icon pack you can found these icons. 9rules, blogger, blogger2, co.mments, delicious, designfloat, digg, facebook, flicker, flicke2, friend star, furl, google, google2, last.fm, linkedin, mail, mixx, my space, netvibes, newsvine, newsvine2, picasa, pownce, reddit, rss, stumbleupon, technorati, twitter, vimeo, wordpress, yahoo, youtube in new style, pintrest, and many more. in my next icons post I am sharing with you more attractive icons, and with editable cdr format. you can edit file any time in Corel Draw if you have a knowledge about working in linework. if you like my post plz leave your comment and share with your friends.

Social Icon
Note:- you can open .cdr only in Corel Draw Newest Version.
You Can also download these icons from download section.

Click here For CDR Icons Download

Thanks for Reading My Post. Happy Blogging ( Stay Mast Stay Cool My |ife My Ru|z Thumbs up)

"Be the first to express your thoughts" :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will prefer this blog because it has much more informative stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Important - Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment for to be notified of follow up comments and replies.If you use Name/URL don't use keywords as your name. We love to hear from you! Leave us a comment.
To ensure proper display, HTML/XML/JavaScript need to be Encode first using this Encoder Tool Then paste the Encoded code here.