Menu Close Menu

How to Remove Subscribe To: Posts Atom Link

Remove Subscirbe to Post AtomIn this post I am going to show you how you can remove the subscribe to posts atom from your blog. which you can see below your comment form. this link is always irritating me for showing my blog professional.

I was just wondering if there is a code on how to remove the feed link at the bottom of a post, the one which says Post (Atom). Without affecting anything.

and finally I found this piece of code and remove it from my template I want share this tips on my blog if any hate this link this help us to remove this link from blog.  you can remove this just in two steps its very easy. lets see the tricks below.

 

 


Note:- before editing template always make a backup your template see here how to make template backup.

1. Go to your blogger Dashboard> Template > click on proceed buttons > click expand widget box.

2. Press CTRL+F and find these lines in your template. how to find code in template with Search 

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "item"'> <!-- Blog feed links -->
<b:if cond='data:feedLinks'>
<div class='blog-feeds'>
<b:include data='feedLinks' name='feedLinksBody'/>
</div>
</b:if>

3. Remove the highlighted code which I showing you above and press save button

That’s it your done! if you have a question about finding this code in your template leave your comments below I hope I can help you. thanks for reading my post. Happy blogging

"Be the first to express your thoughts" :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought haven’t read such distinctive material anywhere else on-line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, your blog post is very useful for blogger users.

    ReplyDelete

Important - Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment for to be notified of follow up comments and replies.If you use Name/URL don't use keywords as your name. We love to hear from you! Leave us a comment.
To ensure proper display, HTML/XML/JavaScript need to be Encode first using this Encoder Tool Then paste the Encoded code here.